- You agree to pay for your repair and any call out fees, in full, at, or before the time or the repair. We do not offer credit.
- Payment can be made in cash or by credit/debit card, or by EFT. EFT is the preferred method.
- Our technicians are instructed not to leave without payment.
- A call out fee of R300 will be due if we have been given the incorrect address or device colour or device type, leading to a failed appointment.
- A call out fee of R300 will be due if you cancel your appointment less than four hours before the scheduled appointment, or if you do not arrive for the appointment.
These fees are nominal and will help cover some of the lost income, as well as vehicle, salary and fuel expenditure resulting from failed appointments.